The Make Den: $88.50 for 4-Week Sewing or Leather Fundamentals (Up to 51% Off)
Today’s Groupon Toronto Daily Deal of the Day: The Make Den: $88.50 for 4-Week Sewing or Leather Fundamentals (Up to 51% Off)
Buy now from only $
Discount 51% Off
Learn sewing basics while sewing a zippered pouch, or learn to work with leather tools and create a belt, iPad case, and passport holder
About This Deal
After purchasing this deal, you’ll need to visit the merchant’s website to complete redemption. Learn more here.
- During the four-part beginners Sewing Fundamentals class, instructors impart tips and techniques on sewing straight seams, inserting an invisible zipper, and following patterns.
- Participants create three different projects: a pillowcase, a drawstring bag, and a zippered pouch.
- No sewing experience is required to take either class.
- Students in the Leather Fundamentals class must have either taken Sewing Fundamentals or have equivalent experience independently.
- View the FAQs here for more information.
- The Leather Fundamentals class is available only at the Bloor Street location.
This deal is a very hot seller. Groupon has already sold over 725+ vouchers at the time of this post.
This is a limited time offer while quantities last so don’t miss out!
Click here to buy now or for more info about the deal.
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. HST is not included, payable upon redemption. Classes must be taken in consecutive weeks, or a $35 rescheduling fee. Missed classes can be made up for $20. No experience necessary. Supplies can be purchased on location or provided by the customer. Personal classes with no more than 6 students. $65 materials required fee for the leather fundamentals class. Online reservation required. Subject to availability. Limit 2 per person, may buy 3 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant’s standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
The Make Den
163 Sterling Road, Toronto, ON M6R 2B2
Alison Broverman of the National Post reported that “sewing machine phobia melts away” in The Make Den’s studio. There, in a space resembling a 1950s kitchen, founder and Ryerson University grad Irene Stickney interweaves sound sewing principles and time-saving tricks into her workshops. Subjects range from an initial, embroidered letter of introduction to sewing techniques and the otherworldly style of Lady Gaga. Several of the Den’s instructors can also be seen gliding through the streets of the city in their own outrageous, hand-sewn matching creations as members of the Deadly Nightshades fashion-and-cycling posse.
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!