Today’s Groupon Toronto Daily Deal of the Day: Medieval Times: $29 for One Ticket to a Medieval Times Show, Including a Four-Course Dinner with Vegetarian Options (Up to 50% Off)
Buy now from only $
Discount 45% Off
Watching a show during dinner livens up a meal, just like juggling silverware at the table or paying a violinist to juggle silverware at the table. Get entertained while you eat with this GrouponLive deal.
The Groupon Deal
- One ticket to a Medieval Times show, including a four-course dinner with vegetarian options
- When: any show through January 31, except for the New Year’s Eve late show
- Door time: 75 minutes before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees, but not gratuities
- Click here to view the menu
- Click here to view the calendar of upcoming performances.
- $29 for general admission for one child (up to $52.53 value)
- $39 for general admission for one adult (up to $78.52 value)
- $39 for a Royalty package for one child (up to $63.83 value)
- $49 for a Royalty package for one adult (up to $89.82 value)
The Royalty package includes:
- VIP seating
- A banner for cheering your knight
- Commemorative program
- One “Behind the Scenes” DVD per party
Children younger than 3 are admitted free as long as they sit on an adult’s lap and eat from an adult’s plate. All guests 12 and younger are considered children.
This is a limited 9-day only sale that will expire at midnight on Wednesday, December 3, 2014.
Click here to buy now or for more info about the deal. Quantities are limited so don’t miss out!
In a Nutshell
In a two-hour show, knights on horseback vie for the royal court’s favor by jousting and sword-fighting; dinner with chicken and spare rib
The Fine Print
Expires Jan 31st, 2015. Limit 14/person. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Medieval Times. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must arrive together to sit together. Discount reflects Medieval Times’ current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1hr before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher – availability is limited. Not Valid for Educational Matinees. Not valid 12/31 9PM show. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
10 Dufferin St.
Toronto, Ontario M6K 3C3
At Medieval Times, armor-clad knights clash for the title of King’s Champion in front of a wide-eyed audience that fills the battlefield with cheers and jeers between bites of a four-course dinner. Each two-hour tournament channels the pageantry and spectacle of 11th-century Spain, pitting six competitors against each other inside a spacious arena for the honor of earning the title of champion and the favor of the royal court. Heart-pounding music infuses onslaughts with an extra dose of tension as adversaries joust atop stallions and deflect ferocious blows. To further immerse guests in the 11th century, Medieval Times encourages each guest to declare their allegiance by cheering loudly for the knight in their corner.
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!